2. Manage your business finances the right way
Do you have a financial strategy for your business?
Are you confident about your breakeven plans and strategy to becoming profitable?
Or perhaps you find business finances confusing and overwhelming?
You probably started your side hustle or full-time business because you had a great idea and are passionate about turning your great idea into a successful business.
Outside of bringing your awesome ideas to life, your main focus is most likely on making enough sales to earn more money and build a profitable business - right?
This course will guide you through the process of creating a financially sound foundation for your business and will help you understand the key elements you need to have in place to build the profitable business you desire.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify your business startup expenses and operating expenses.
- How to create a business budget that you can understand and track easily.
- How to perform a profit and loss analysis to determine what areas of your business are driving profits or loss.
- How to perform a breakeven analysis for your products and services to know when your business will become profitable.
What's included with your course:
- Bite-sized explainer videos & live coaching call replay
- Applicable infographics & worksheets
- Clever Girl Finance community access
- Option to schedule a call with a Clever Girl Finance mentor
Meet Your Instructor
Bola is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), money expert and the founder of Clever Girl Finance. She's passionate about helping women take control of their money so they can live life on their own terms.
Her Clever Girl superpower:
She bakes an epic banana bread and is mom to boy / girl twins!