Welcome to a fresh start!
What if you could achieve the financial freedom you desire & take control of your life?
Here's the thing - You're tired of seeing your hard-earned money slip through your fingers, tired of living paycheck to paycheck, tired of running out of money before you run out of month and tired of feeling like you’ll never be able to accomplish the financial goals you've set for yourself.
And you've most likely wondered, "Isn't there a better way?"
Well...what if you could find all the resources you need to stop living paycheck to paycheck, keep more of your hard earned money and stop letting financial insecurity ruin your sleep?
What if there were a suite of online resources — with more added every single month — that could teach you everything from paying off debt to investing wisely?
And what if those resources came with an incredibly supportive community and access to one-on-one mentorship to help you adjust your money mindset and stay motivated?
Welcome to Clever Girl Finance!
Where we empower women to achieve financial success!
We'll give you the tools you need to succeed through our online classes. And our epic online community will keep you accountable on your journey.
It's time to take action towards your financial success and start living a life you love.
Option 1: Take an individual course or course bundle >> Learn more
Option 2: Get access to our full course library of 35+ courses (with new courses added monthly), tools and resources >> keep reading!
Our clever girl mentors are here to keep you accountable via free one-on-one calls whenever you need it!
"I'm really emotional right now. I’m reviewing my progress with Clever Girl Finance and even with all the curveballs in my life, I’ve been able to pay off over $7,000 in debt!"
- A.C, Clever Girl Finance member
What's included to help you succeed and achieve your financial wellness:
- Courses on foundational and life-related financial topics that will teach you how to save, get out of debt, invest and build wealth
- Choose your own learning path based on where you need the most help right now
- New courses by our expert instructors added every month
- Access to all courses on our platform
- Worksheets to help you create your financial plans
- Schedule free calls to talk one-on-one with a Clever Girl Finance mentor whenever you need to. Get encouragement and accountability as you take your courses and work on your financial wellness
- Access to our community of like-minded women, to support and motivate you; Plus a judgment-free zone to share and ask questions anytime
- Access to our book club to keep you fully immersed
- Check-ins and reminders to keep you motivated as you work on your financial goals
- Worksheets to guide you as you take action towards achieving your goals
- An accountability partner to cheer you on, if you need one
- Clever Girl Finance mentors just a call away
Monthly video calls + replays
- Live group coaching calls with financial experts where you can get your questions answered
- Mobile accessible so you can learn from anywhere. Switch between your desktop, tablet or mobile device
"Thank goodness for Clever Girl Finance. I have felt overwhelmed and insecure about my financial situation in the past. I am 3 weeks in but I can already see the difference in my behavior. Thank you to everyone for sharing in the community - I learn something new everyday and it reminds me that I have to do something!”
- D.L, Clever Girl Finance member
You can stay in the dark...
Watching friends and colleagues afford a better life for themselves, telling yourself that you’ll figure things out someday.
Do you really want to accept a life of financial scarcity? Using credit cards and loans as a crutch to fill the gap between pay periods? Paying for vacations on credit that you can’t pay off right away?
If you don’t take your financial future seriously, no one will.
And nobody deserves to live a life without security.
PLUS you work way too hard for your money for you to be broke or just breaking even all the time and you owe it to your future self to become financially secure.
Who is Clever Girl Finance for?
You are a perfect fit for Clever Girl Finance if:
- You’re tired of never feeling like you have enough money.
- You’re ready to take your financial future into your own hands.
- You identify as a clever girl.
- You want to lean on the shoulders of others who have been there and know what you’re going through.
- You’re focused and ready to turn your financial life around.
- You are ready and willing to dedicate time towards achieving your goals.
It's NOT a good fit for you if:
- You are looking to get rich overnight. Building wealth takes time, hard work and commitment.
- Can't make the time, can't put in the necessary effort or can't commit to the process; All of which is necessary for you to get your finances in order. It doesn't work otherwise.
- Are not willing to change your mindset or apply what you learn.
Meet our founder
Bola is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI) and money expert.
She created Clever Girl Finance to provide women with financial education that makes sense, the knowledge they need to take control of their finances and the power to make informed financial decisions for their current and future selves.
Leveraging her mother's lessons and her personal experience with saving money and building wealth (including saving over $100,000 just 3.5 years after college), she is passionate about helping women change their money stories and achieve real financial success.
Bola & Clever Girl Finance have been featured by Time.com, Forbes, Fast Company, Money Magazine, Essence, Glamour, Good Morning America, The Chicago Tribune and several other media platforms.
Get Started Today!
"THANK YOU for starting me on a path towards financial literacy. The resources helped me to build a profitable side hustle (I've made an extra $20k in six months) and pay off four credit cards!"
- T.H, Clever Girl Finance member
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Started Today!
"I'm so grateful for the accountability I get from being a part of Clever Girl Finance. It's helping me get back on track."
- M.A, Clever Girl Finance member