Investing is how the wealthy build real wealth. It essentially puts your money to work for you, lets you reap the returns and in turn helps you accomplish your financial goals.
However, in order to invest successfully, you need a solid plan along with clear objectives and strategies to reach your long-term financial goals. You also need to understand how investing works so you can make informed decisions.
In this course, you’ll learn why investing matters and what you need to do to map out your financial goals and reach them by leveraging the power of investing.
What you’ll learn in this 6-course bundle:
Create a plan for your future self through investing (Course 1)
- How to create a financial plan for your long-term goals
- Strategies you should have in place to ensure you are investing to build wealth
Core investing concepts (Course 2)
- The importance of investing
- How inflation works and its effect on your investments
- The magical power of compounding and how to take advantage of it
- The doubling effect of the rule of 72
- How the stock market works
Preparing to invest & researching your investments (Course 3)
- Key factors to prepare to invest
- The stock market & risk
- What makes an investment risky and how to mitigate risk
- How to research your investments
- An overview of brokers, brokerages, and robo-advisors and how to select the right one
Stock market investing (Course 4)
- All about investing in stocks, bonds and funds
- Index funds as a part of your portfolio
- what to know about bonds
- Using bonds to hedge your portfolio against risk
- Investing vs. trading
Investing for retirement (Course 5)
- The avenues to save for retirement and how each one works including pros and cons
- Guidelines to follow when investing for the long-term
Monitoring & managing your investments (Course 6)
- Calculating returns and how well your investments are doing
- Keeping your investment on target and how to balance your portfolio
- How the economy impacts your investments
- Investing pitfalls to avoid
What's included with your course bundle:
- Bite-sized explainer videos & live coaching call replays
- Applicable infographics & worksheets
- Clever Girl Finance community access
Courses you'll get access to!
Meet Your Instructor
Bola is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), money expert and the founder of Clever Girl Finance. She's passionate about helping women take control of their money so they can live life on their own terms.
Her Clever Girl superpower:
She bakes an epic banana bread and is mom to boy / girl twins!
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I enroll? I'm ready to sign-up!
You can enroll at any time!
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course series for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I live outside the US?
There are currently women on our platform from different parts of the world including Canada, the UK, Australia, Nigeria, Switzerland, South Africa, Spain & France. While the content of our courses is applicable to everyone, some content refers specifically to tools and options available in the US which you can easily research if you are outside the US, however, if you have specific questions you can ask them in the community.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the instant delivery of our course content, we do not offer refunds on our individual courses or individual course bundles.
Get access to all our courses, resources, community and mentors!