How to Plan a Fabulous Wedding on a Budget!
Recently engaged and planning a wedding? Congrats!
You are likely here because the last thing you want to do is start your marriage off with wedding debt, right? Keep reading!
You’re about to embark on one of the most exciting journeys of your life.
Even if you’re planning a modest affair, you’ve probably realized by now that you’re still looking at a pretty significant expense.
That means it’s time to get to saving and planning, and this course is here to guide you!
What you'll learn:
- What wedding costs you need to consider.
- How to set up and create a realistic wedding budget.
- How to save on your wedding dress, reception costs, vendors and more.
- Tips & tricks to stay on top of your financial goals while planning an amazing wedding.
What's included with your course:
- Wedding budget templates
- Bite-sized explainer videos
- Applicable infographics & worksheets
Know someone who's engaged?
Share this course with them!
Meet Your Instructor
Christin is a freelance writer and editor who's also a stay-at-home wife and mom to four children under 10. She enjoys reading, going to the pool, and hanging out with her family. Christin specializes in the lifestyle genre, and her work has been published on various media outlets, including The Knot, Dwell, The Bump, Verywell Health, Qeepsake and Scary Mommy.
Her Clever Girl superpower:
Being super mom to 4 incredible kids.