1. Plan a fabulous wedding on a budget
Recently engaged? Congrats!
But the last thing you want to do is start your marriage off in (more) debt, right?
You’re about to embark on one of the most exciting (and expensive!) journeys of your life.
Even if you’re planning a modest affair, you’ve probably realized by now that you’re still looking at a pretty significant expense.
That means it’s time to get saving and this course is here to guide you!
What you'll learn:
- What wedding costs you need to consider
- How to set up and create a realistic wedding budget
- How to save on your wedding dress, reception costs, vendors and more
- Tips & tricks to stay on top of your financial goals while planning an amazing wedding
You need a solid plan to reach your long-term financial goals. In this challenge, you’ll learn how to map out your financial goals and reach them through investing.
What's included with your course:
- Bite-sized explainer videos
- Applicable infographics & worksheets
- Access to the Clever Girl Finance community, book club and approved resources
- The option to schedule free calls with a Clever Girl Finance mentor
Meet Your Instructor
Christin is a freelance writer and editor who's also a stay-at-home wife and mom to four children under 10. She enjoys reading, going to the pool, and hanging out with her family. Christin specializes in the lifestyle genre, and her work has been published on various media outlets, including The Knot, Dwell, The Bump, Verywell Health, Qeepsake and Scary Mommy.
Her Clever Girl superpower:
Being super mom to 4 incredible kids.